Therapy for Change respects your privacy:
We will update this policy as required. If it is changed, we will post details of the changes on our web site www.therapyforchange.com.au so that you are always aware of the sort of information we collect from you, how we may use that information, and under what circumstances we may disclose the information.
If we are required by law at any time to release information about you, we must cooperate fully.
What information do we collect and how do we collect personal information from you?
- If you subscribe to our (monthly) newsletter we will ask you to complete a form and provide us with your email address and your name.
- If you request a complimentary intuitive reading we will ask you to complete a form and provide us with your email, name and date of birth.
- If you trial the intuitive assessment toll we will ask you to provide us with your name and email.
- When you visit our web site, our server logs your IP address (a number that is unique to the machine through which you are connected to the Internet), the type of browser and operating system you are using and the date and time of your visit.
What happens if you do not provide the information?
- We will be unable to send you our newsletter or other information such as changes to our web site if you do not provide us with your email address.
- If you change your browser preferences to prevent use of our cookies, we will not be able to store and reference any of the non personal information designed to be obtained by the cookie. However, your ability to enter and view our web site will be unaffected.
Why do we collect personal information from you and how do we use that information?
We collect information from you so that we can email our newsletter to you and provide you with free offers. This is the only use we make of the information. We will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise supply to any third party any personal information obtained from you without your consent.
How will we keep your personal information secure?
We have security measures designed to protect against the loss, misuse and/or alteration of any personal information supplied by you to us.